• Current Council and Water Rate Notice for the House
• Copy of Survey and / or Building Certificate (if on hand)
• Are there any illegal Structures or Boundary disputes - affecting the Property?
• Does Vendor Duty or Land Tax liability affect the Property?
• Name of Mortgagee, Loan Account Number
• Selected Real Estate Agents Contact details
• Advise the location of the Title Deed (if no Mortgage)
• Contact Details of the Vendor(s) e.g. Phone Numbers, Email Addresses etc
• List of Inclusions - e.g. dishwasher, curtains, blinds, stove, light fittings, carpet, air conditioner etc
• Any History of Termite Treatment (if required)
• Any notices received from Government Departments regarding land acquisitions (if required)
• Copies of Power of Attorneys (if required)
• Land Tax Notices (if required) or claims Home Warranties Insurance?
• Copy of Lease Agreement - Tennant (if required)
• Copy of each owners Drivers Licence and Passport
Download Garths FREE Ask Conveyancer App if you are buying or selling: APP STORE • GOOGLE PLAY
Ask Conveyancer App Description:
Ask Conveyancer is a helpful utility App that will assist anyone in the Conveyancing stage of buying or selling property or land in New South Wales Australia.
Ask Conveyancer App Features:
— Tips for Buyers and Sellers
— Frequently asked Questions / Answers
— Buyers Calculation Checklist
— Sellers Calculation Checklist
— Stamp Duty Calculator Links
— About Author
— Disclaimer Information
— Ask Conveyancer a Question
Phone Garth Brown 1300 ASK CPC