• Can I keep my pet dog or cat at the unit?
• How do I know everything is Council approved?
• Any Builders Insurance for a partly renovated home?
• Do I exchange contracts with or without a "cooling off period?"
• Any special levies I have to pay?
• Is the building free from damp, around windowsills, on ceilings and under floor coverings?
• Is the size of the hot water system large enough for your needs?
• Does the house receive plenty of natural light and ventilation?
• Turn on all taps to check water pressures and water hammer.
• Check the number of power points, are they suitably located?
• Are there sufficient storage facilities?
• If there is a pool, does the fencing comply with the safety regulations of the council?
• Is it possible to extend the house for future needs?
• Are the neighbors of a suitable nature to live next to?
• Is there an outdoor Arial for television?
• Will your kitchen appliances be well suited for the kitchen?
• Are the fences and pathways in good order?
• Is the house insulated both walls and ceilings to prevent noise and temperature control?
• Has the Home been used as a Brothel or for Gambling rooms in the past?
• Does the slope of the Land affect future extensions?
• Is Street Parking adequate?
• Are Schools, Shopping Centers, Libraries, Parks, Buses and Railways reasonably close by?
• Aircraft noise is this an issue?
• The Home is it affected by Landslip, Flooding or Bushfires?
• Are there underground mines in the area?
Download Ask Conveyancer Pro App
Ask Conveyancer is a helpful utility App that will assist anyone in the Conveyancing stage of buying or selling property or land in New South Wales Australia.
Ask Conveyancer App Features:
— Tips for Buyers and Sellers
— Frequently asked Questions / Answers
— Buyers Calculation Checklist
— Sellers Calculation Checklist
— Stamp Duty Calculator Links
— About Author / Links
— Disclaimer Information
— Ask Conveyancer a Question
Phone Garth Brown 1300 ASK CPC